IT architectural services and Salesforce architecture
Organizations tend to have many IT solutions in place, such as various systems and applications. Taken together, these form the company’s IT architecture.
Although understanding this architecture is especially important when developing a business, it is often overlooked.
Analyzing it helps to ensure that the overall arrangement remains cohesive even when developing existing solutions or introducing completely new systems. From this overarching perspective, it is the architect’s job to ensure that all the choices made are sensible, technically feasible, and cost-effective.
The benefits of IT architecture
- A strategic approach. The business as a whole is developed, rather than just solving individual problems.
- Durability. Choices are made that endure and last well into the future.
- Simplicity. The whole setup is made clearer and simpler.
- Purposefulness. Every step must lead closer to a common goal.
- Cost-effectiveness. Investments must be made that are most profitable over the longer term.